This site describes the submission process for full papers (including special issues) to the Archives of Data Science, Series A. For any deadlines and further information according special issue submissions in the context of e.g. conferences refer to the event's website!
Prepare full papers with a length in the range of 10-14 pages using the provided style
based on Springer's
Submissions in other formats than LaTeX are rejected.
We kindly ask you to cite properly using BibTeX. I.e. please do not provide your
- Furthermore, please follow the recommendations made in the LaTeX template regarding the styling of tables, figures and overall typography.
- Lastly, ensure that you have the copyright for all figures that you are using in your paper. Make sure to submit all files that belong to your submission including figures, tex-file, and also unpublished but referenced sources.
Current and Past Conferences
- European Conference on Data Analysis 2018 (ECDA 2018)
- German – Polish Seminar on Data Analysis and Applications 2017 (GPSDAA 2017)
- European Conference on Data Analysis 2017 (ECDA 2017)
- Fourth Joint Statistical Meeting of the Deutsche Arbeitsgemeinschaft Statistik (DAGStat2016)
- European Conference on Data Analysis 2015 (ECDA 2015)
Contact detailsTechnical Support
For problems when preparing a submission and with the submission and reviewing processes of the journal please contact:
Technical Support Team
KIT Scientific Publishing
Straße am Forum 2
Contact Principal Contact: Prof. Dr. Andreas Geyer-Schulz
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Institute of Information Systems and Marketing
Information Services and Electronic Markets
Phone: +49 721 608 48402
Fax: +49 721 608 48403